TruHope is dedicated to bringing healing, wholeness, freedom, and restoration through Jesus Christ and to training others to do the same.
TruHope exists to provide ministry that
- OPEN ARMS. Our prayer sessions serve ALL. We welcome you with open arms.
- CONFIDENTIAL. We maintain a peaceful, secure, and confidential environment.
- HONOR. We honor others with respect and dignity through Jesus Christ.
- ATMOSPHERE. We partner with God to bring the atmosphere from Heaven to Earth.
WHAT WE DO
TruHope (formerly Christ Restoration Ministries) provides prayer for inner healing of emotional wounds in a highly confidential, non-judgmental atmosphere. Prayer sessions are open to all who seek hope, restoration, and freedom in Jesus Christ.
- Most of our prayer sessions last for approximately 3 hours.
- An appointment is required ahead of time.
NOTE: TRUHOPE OFFERS PRAYER FREE OF CHARGE. NO FEES ARE ATTACHED TO ANY PRAYER SERVICES. DONATIONS ARE GRATEFULLY ACCEPTED.
TruHope also offers 6-week training classes in inner healing and deliverance. Classes are open to all who wish to explore more about inner healing and deliverance and are a requirement for those who desire to join the TruHope Prayer Team.
TruHope offers training in the following areas:
- Inner Healing of Emotional Wounds
- Hearing the Voice of God
- Intimacy with God
In the spring of 2013, the Lord set into motion a string of events that culminated in the meeting of a group of people interested in starting an inner healing prayer ministry in the Houston area. Through much prayer and discussion, this group began to explore possibilities for starting such a ministry. Christ Restoration Ministries was born from these discussions. In 2019 we felt the Lord calling us to relaunch under the name TruHope. God desires to bring inner healing to the city and nations and we are so blessed to be a conduit in his plan.
- We believe there is only one true God who is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer. God reveals Himself to us as one being in three persons: Father, Son/Jesus, and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; John 14:17-18, 20)
- We believe that each one of us was created in the image of God to love and grow close to Him (Genesis 1:27), and that His desire is to lavish upon us his immeasurable love (1 John 3:1).
- We believe that Jesus, born of the Virgin Mary, fully God and fully human was sent to save the world (John 3:17).
- We believe in the Lordship of Jesus Christ (Revelation 19:16), that He is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8), and that he was anointed to proclaim good news to the poor, freedom for the prisoners, recovery of sight for the blind, and to set the oppressed free (Luke 4:18-19).
- We believe that because He granted us free-will, sin exists in this world and that each of us is broken and hurting and in need of redemption and restoration and that Jesus Christ came to provide us with that restoration: “I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly” (John 10:10).
- We believe that restoration is available to all who seek it through Jesus: “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest” (Matthew 11:28). And we believe that only through Christ will we receive true and lasting restoration: “So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed” (John 8:36).
- We believe that God the Father sent us the Advocate, Comforter, Helper – His Holy Spirit to live within all believers. Through the Holy Spirit, we are empowered to live holy and righteous lives with Spiritual authority to do the works of Jesus, and even greater things (John 14:12).
- The victorious, redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides freedom from the power of the enemy – sin, lies, sickness, and torment (1 Corinthians 15:57; Romans 8:1; Romans 6:14).